Collins Region
Welcome to the Collins Region! A fictional region where you can roleplay both as Pokemon and Trainer. There's a Mystery Dungeon feature of the site, as well as the region itself to explore. There are many different features, so if you're interested in joining don't hesitate in doing so!

This is a Pokémon and Trainer roleplay site. Please read over the rules before joining.

This website is a slight WIP, but roleplaying is available!If you have any questions just contact the two admins, Aqua-eyes or Reiici Cho. There's also a guest chat box at the bottom of the site, don't be afraid to ask anything.
Collins Region
Welcome to the Collins Region! A fictional region where you can roleplay both as Pokemon and Trainer. There's a Mystery Dungeon feature of the site, as well as the region itself to explore. There are many different features, so if you're interested in joining don't hesitate in doing so!

This is a Pokémon and Trainer roleplay site. Please read over the rules before joining.

This website is a slight WIP, but roleplaying is available!If you have any questions just contact the two admins, Aqua-eyes or Reiici Cho. There's also a guest chat box at the bottom of the site, don't be afraid to ask anything.
Collins Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collins Region

A Pokémon and Trainer Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reiici's First Adventure
Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:47 pm by Aqua-eyes

» Pokémon Applications
Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:04 pm by Reiici Cho

» Complete Pokédex
Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:17 pm by Reiici Cho

» Suggestions
Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:44 pm by Reiici Cho

» Roleplay Ideas
Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:43 pm by Reiici Cho

» Art & Literature
Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:41 pm by Reiici Cho

» Basic Info About our Q&A
Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:37 pm by Reiici Cho

» Trainer Application
Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:28 am by Aqua-eyes

» Shiny Raffle
Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:07 am by Reiici Cho

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:51 pm

Reiici's First Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiici Cho
Beginner Trainer
Reiici Cho

Reiici's First Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Reiici's First Adventure   Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:50 am

The nervousness that was piling in her gut left a sour aftertaste in her mouth, the girl carefully edging her way towards the building that seemed to loom above her. Of course, the first thing that her grandmother did upon moving to Coastal Village was make sure that Reiici was at school. It wasn't like Reiici minded all that much though, she liked learning. If Reiici really wanted to go out and have a grand adventure, she'd need to learn all she could. The thing was, Reiici's big fear was big crowds. She hated being in big groups of people, sitting in classrooms with other kids her age. She couldn't back down because she was afraid of talking to a few people - Reiici needed to be brave.

It was probably a bad idea to leave Aqua-eyes at home, her Pokemon always seemed to cheer her up. She reminded herself that this would only be a few hours, it would be worth it in the long run. A deep breath left her pale lips, arms folding themselves across her chest as she inched closer to the building. Her eyes scanned across the Trainer's School grounds, looking for some sign that this was the right place for her.
Back to top Go down
Aqua-eyes
Admin
Aqua-eyes

PostSubject: Re: Reiici's First Adventure   Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:59 am

Aqua-eyes was curled up in boredom as  she had watched Reiici exit the house, leaving her with nothing to do. Of course, following her own thoughts, the Vaporeon arose and trotted out of a small flap in the door. Pausing, she turned back around and vanished back inside, taking a moment to grab a little Flitwick figure and trot out the door. Aqua-Eyes of course knew whee Reiici was going, as she had seemed nervous about it and rambled for quite some time. The biggest thing she disliked about her trainer was her shyness, which didn't make sense to Aqua-Eyes, because she considered herself rather bold, and would have thought she would be owned by someone just as much so.

Surging forward, the eeveelution followed the trail of her nervous wreck of a trainer. As she caught up, Aqua-Eyes passed her and headed into the school, pausing at the entrance for Reiici Cho.
Back to top Go down
https://collinsregion.board-directory.net
Reiici Cho
Beginner Trainer
Reiici Cho

PostSubject: Re: Reiici's First Adventure   Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:09 am

Reiici managed to gain a bit of ground, doing her way to stay out of the mob of passing students as they shuffled into the building. Her eyes widened when she saw a flash of blue fall past her eyes. Aqua-eyes couldn't be here, she made sure that she locked the door and had told her grandmother to keep and on the Bubble Jet Pokemon. It was completely impossible that Aqua-eyes was here, it had to be. Reiici knew that the Vaporeon always had a knack for getting into trouble though. She didn't want to cause a scene on her first that; that was why she left Aqua-eyes at home in the first place.

She forced herself to quickly shuffle to the doorway, eyes narrowing slightly at the small Pokemon next to her feet. If there was one thing her grandmother taught her, it was giving a strong death glare. How Aqua-eyes even managed to get here was out of the question. She leaned down, plucking the Flitwick figure playfully from the Vaporeon. "I cannot believe that you followed me here," Reiici mumbled, leaning down, running her fingers gently atop the Vaporeon's head. A small smile graced her lips despite how much trouble she feared she might get into. It was nice to have a friend around. "I assume we should get inside, the class will start soon and I would hate to be late."
Back to top Go down
Aqua-eyes
Admin
Aqua-eyes

PostSubject: Re: Reiici's First Adventure   Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:23 am

The pokemon didn't look very thrilled as her toy was taken away from her, and gave her trainer an almost poutish look. The Vaporeon pushed her head into Reiici's hand, however, when she proceeded to run her fingers across her head. "Vapor!" The water type responded, bouncing ahead to the class. Aqua-Eyes was surprised to find herself being the only pokemon there, and looked confused as the teacher seemed to be glowering at her. Obviously something wasn't right here, but Aqua-eyes was to stubborn to realize it was her own fault.
Back to top Go down
Reiici Cho
Beginner Trainer
Reiici Cho

PostSubject: Re: Reiici's First Adventure   Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:36 am

Reiici carefully followed Aqua-eyes into the room, a small tint of red rising to her cheeks as the classroom's attention turned on her. She did her best to try and not stumble, lips pursing slightly as she carefully made her way to the Vaporeon. She picked the Pokemon up, setting it on a desk before making her way to the teacher's desk. Her mind running with ideas on how to excuse herself for her Pokemon's rash behavior. She didn't know how she and Aqua-eyes turned out to be so different, the Pokemon was bold compared to Reiici's shyness. She bit her tongue, head bowing slightly as she approached the professor.

It seemed like hours as the professor lectured her, Reiici nodded and taking accord to everything that the woman was saying. It wasn't right for a Pokemon to be here, Reiici knew that, she knew that having Aqua-eyes here could cause a lot of trouble. She gave a slight bow as she was excuse, her Pokemon allowed to stay with her for the rest of the afternoon. A small pit in her chest grew. Reiici was hardly ever called for on bad behavior, unless it had something to do with Aqua-eyes, of course. She slid into the desk that she had placed her Pokemon atop, sliding the Flitwick figurine to it. Hopefully that would be enough to distract the water type for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Aqua-eyes
Admin
Aqua-eyes

PostSubject: Re: Reiici's First Adventure   Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:58 pm

Aqua-Eyes seemed rather happy to get her toy back, and quickly snatched in between her teeth. Something caught the Pokémo's eye about the professor. It just didn't seem right. Hopping off the desk, the eeveelution made her way to the desk at the front of the room, grabbing a few documents out of an open drawer while the professor was looking at the board. Hurrying back to her trainer, the Vaporeon dropped them on her desks. Of course, being a Pokémon, she couldn't read it, but Reiici, being a human, should be able too.
Back to top Go down
Reiici Cho
Beginner Trainer
Reiici Cho

PostSubject: Re: Reiici's First Adventure   Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Reiici's eyes widened as the papers would dropped in front of her on the desk, her lips pursing. She should have known something like this would happen today, something like this always happens. The day she was supposed to make friends, the day she was supposed to start fitting in with everyone else was falling apart. Again, her cheeks flushed red, eyes glancing around the room to see if anyone had noticed what had just happened. Of course they would have, the only person who didn't seem to have their eyes glued to the Vaporeon was her teacher, the woman too preoccupied with the board to turn around. A small pit of guilt rose in Reiici's stomach as she glanced down, taking in all she could on the paper.

They didn't seem too important, just lesson plans. It could have been something worse, thank whoever was watching out for her. If she got kicked out on her first day attending this school, Reiici didn't know what she would do. She lowered her voice, something just below a whisper. Hopefully not loud enough for the teacher to hear her. "Aqua-eyes," she started, eyes narrowing in her glare that she had perfected over the years. Hopefully it would intimidate the Pokemon. "You must go put these papers back where you found them, it's not right taking things that do not belong to you."
Back to top Go down
Aqua-eyes
Admin
Aqua-eyes

PostSubject: Re: Reiici's First Adventure   Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Aqua-eyes nudged the papers closer to Reiici, obviously growing impatient. The eeveelution just glared back at her trainer, not going to take any of her orders at the moment. As she opened her mouth to complain, her stomach growled. Glowering at it, she barked to Reiici for some food. "Vaporeon!"

(Lame post I'm sorry D: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiici's First Adventure   Reiici's First Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiici's First Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collins Region :: The Collins Region :: Nui Island :: Coastal Village :: Trainer's School-
Jump to: