Collins Region
Welcome to the Collins Region! A fictional region where you can roleplay both as Pokemon and Trainer. There's a Mystery Dungeon feature of the site, as well as the region itself to explore. There are many different features, so if you're interested in joining don't hesitate in doing so!

This is a Pokémon and Trainer roleplay site. Please read over the rules before joining.

This website is a slight WIP, but roleplaying is available!If you have any questions just contact the two admins, Aqua-eyes or Reiici Cho. There's also a guest chat box at the bottom of the site, don't be afraid to ask anything.
Collins Region
Welcome to the Collins Region! A fictional region where you can roleplay both as Pokemon and Trainer. There's a Mystery Dungeon feature of the site, as well as the region itself to explore. There are many different features, so if you're interested in joining don't hesitate in doing so!

This is a Pokémon and Trainer roleplay site. Please read over the rules before joining.

This website is a slight WIP, but roleplaying is available!If you have any questions just contact the two admins, Aqua-eyes or Reiici Cho. There's also a guest chat box at the bottom of the site, don't be afraid to ask anything.
Collins Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collins Region

A Pokémon and Trainer Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reiici's First Adventure
Pokemon Eggs - Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:47 pm by Aqua-eyes

» Pokémon Applications
Pokemon Eggs - Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:04 pm by Reiici Cho

» Complete Pokédex
Pokemon Eggs - Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:17 pm by Reiici Cho

» Suggestions
Pokemon Eggs - Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:44 pm by Reiici Cho

» Roleplay Ideas
Pokemon Eggs - Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:43 pm by Reiici Cho

» Art & Literature
Pokemon Eggs - Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:41 pm by Reiici Cho

» Basic Info About our Q&A
Pokemon Eggs - Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:37 pm by Reiici Cho

» Trainer Application
Pokemon Eggs - Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:28 am by Aqua-eyes

» Shiny Raffle
Pokemon Eggs - Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:07 am by Reiici Cho

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:51 pm

Pokemon Eggs - Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reiici Cho
Beginner Trainer
Reiici Cho

Pokemon Eggs - Application  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Eggs - Application    Pokemon Eggs - Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:01 am

Hello there! If you'd like to apply to get a Pokemon egg, this is the place for you.

There are a few regulations to getting a Pokemon egg, along with some basic information!

Please read all of this thoroughly, as I don't want anyone getting confused.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other admin.

• It takes two weeks for an egg to hatch while it is a member of your party. Admins have a list of eggs, and you will be notified when yours is ready to hatch. Please do not make your egg hatch before it is ready! If you do, you won't be allowed to apply for a new Pokemon or egg for another two months! We wouldn't want that to happen!
  • Pokemon are allowed to have egg moves, but considering after hatching a Pokemon is only level one, you must make sure not to over-power it with amazing stats and a killer moveset! If you have any questions about what egg moves your Pokemon can have, just ask.
  • If someone would like to RP as your new Pokemon, please make sure an admin is alerted, and both Aqua-eyes and I are notified of this.
  • You may also apply for a Mystery Egg! Information on that may be found here!
  • There is a separate application for Mystery Eggs and Regular Eggs, make sure you're not applying for the wrong one!

Here's the code for the Regular Egg Application:

Code:
[center]
REG. EGG
[b]Pokemon Species:[/b]
[b]Pokemon Number:[/b]
[b]Pokemon Type:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Would you like to enter the shiny raffle?:[/b]
[b]Do you plan to use this Pokemon on your active team?:[/b]
[b]Beginning Moveset:[/b][/center]

Here's the code for the Mystery Egg Application:

Code:
[center]
MYS. EGG
[b]What's your favorite Pokemon?:[/b]
[b]Gender Desired:[/b]
[b]Would you like your Pokemon to be able to evolve?:[b]
[b]On a scale from 1-10, how much of an idiot is Aqua-eyes?:(Hint: it is 10.)[/b]
[b]Would you like to enter the shiny raffle?[/b][/center]
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Eggs - Application
Page 1 of 1